CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

I Forgot!

Just a little brag on my daughter. She and I don't have the easiest of last names. For starters, it's 9 letter long. A few months ago she spelled it outloud completely unprompted. Then the other day she brought this to me. It's the first time she's ever spelled it on her own! There are a few letters a little messed up but I thought it was a great first attempt! She even underlined it. I don't know what the letters mean below the line.

Here she is being silly. I had this Barbie swimming pool when I was little and am letting her play with it now. It really isn't all that big. She wanted to pretend she was sleeping in it and wanted her photo taken all curled up. Either she's really tiny or has a future as a contortionist!! Oh, to be that flexible again! HA!


3 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

Looks like she wrote my name underneath her last name:).
Great job Emily!
I would love to be that flexible again or any kind of flexible would be good:).
Your kids are so cute.

Stacie said...

she did a great job writing her name. way to go Emily.

Epicfailoftdiness said...

Haha <3 cute little girl <3