CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Here are a few photos of my little ghost and spider. Now I realize I am no Martha Stewart. But we got lots of compliments on Emily's costume and I was pleased that my daughter was one of the very few NOT in a store bought costume. Well, it was store bought I suppose--the pillow case came from Target and the sheer curtain on top and purple ribbon were from Goodwill. As I will have two kiddos to dress up now I am not sure if I can keep up the home made costumes but I'll try! There are tons of great ideas out there. We are already thinking about next year (although I'm sure Santa and Christmas will begin to consume her soon). :-)





Our day started out in the morning at Em's preschool with trick or treating. Then we went to the college and got treats from a few departments in Dad's building. After an afternoon break, we went back out around 5:30 to our church, a friend's house, to McD's for supper and then after Dad and brother pooped out, Em and I went to a few houses on our street. She was ready to finish up before I was but it was getting kind of late for her to be out anyway. In all honesty, I'm pretty sure I enjoyed dressing up and taking the kids trick or treating more than they did!

0 comments: