CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday...

...to me. No, not my birthday. This is what Emily was singing to herself yesterday morning. She turned four years old yesterday and I think she had a really nice day. We had a pizza party for her with a few of her friends, some of my family and some of our friends. Emily was showered with love and presents at her Princess Party. Here are few shots from the party.






For months, she has been asking for a pink guitar. So of course I had to get her one.

Emily also received not one, but TWO Happy Birthday phone calls all the way from New Zealand! First, Grandad called and then Auntie Claire. Unfortunately, Emily was a little two busy playing with her new toys and wasn't very chatty. Daddy and I enjoyed chatting, though. But how nice of them to think of her on her special day!

We wrapped up the day by she and I having a girls only slumber party downstairs. She told Daddy, "No boys allowed!" We dined on a hot dog (Em) and leftover pizza (me) and cheese puffs (our most favorite snack). I painted her nails (no, I did not let her do mine) and we watched Cinderella (her current favorite book and movie) twice. We both crashed at about 9pm. What a fun day!

3 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

Happy 4th Birthday Emily!
Looks like everyone had a great day especially the cute little birthday girl:).

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Emily... Looks like you had a great day and we love the pink guitar.

LaLa said...

What a beautiful birthday girl!!! I am so happy she got that guitar and had a fun girl party. I see some of those in our future too : )