CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a terrific Labor Day weekend last weekend. It was sort of a family reuinion as my family had not all been together for probably close to two years. It's sad, since we all live in the same state but we made it happen this weekend. My two older sisters and their families, my aunt and my dad and his wife all made the trip to our house. We cooked out, celebrated my dad's and aunt's birthdays, ate lots and visited. Emily enjoyed playing with her cousins and with my sister's step-granddaughter who is close to the same age. Of course, Benjamin just enjoyed the excitement and all the extra attention. I'm glad we were able to get lots of photos!
My sisters and me
All of us girls with our dad
Not all of the grandkids but most of them
Emily and BB's granddaughter, Carmella
Papa getting a physical before his workout shown below...
Emily instructing Papa on the fine art of doing the hula hoop!
Me and my baby boy.
The loves of my life!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

So glad you had a good weekend and everyone could make it!!! Love all the pics : )

Leora Schenck said...

I am so glad you got to spend some time with your father and sisters. I have been missing your posts too. =) Your kiddos are just as cute as can be! You all should come visit us some time with Dad and Brenda. We would love it!

Take Care!