CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here are some photos from our day!

Emily's Christmas Eve service outfit
Putting cookies out for Santa right before bed
Opening gifts on Christmas morning
Emily opening Candyland (which we played shortly after opening gifts)
Benjamin riding the car Santa left him

Benjamin (and Mommy) still sporting jammies while trying on the new vest from Grandad in NZ
Mommy sporting the new apron from Grandad in NZ (yes, I wore it and yes, I cooked)
Benjamin playing in his new tent

Jeff and Emily

Me and my girl
Me and my baby boy
The best gifts of all!







1 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

I agree, family is the best gift of all!
Emily & Benjamin are so precious and it seems everyone had a great Christmas:).